Improved performance for Workflows
In the past, users sometimes experienced slowness when working with workflows that had more than five templates. We have implemented fixes that have greatly improved the performance when generating workflows.
Archive: Ability to view reports side by side
We have made it possible to view reports side-by-side in the Archive module when users have selected multiple reports.
To do so;
- In the Archive module, select two or more reports by selecting the check box next to the report.
- Click Open.
- Click the Horizontal view button.
To go back to the vertical view, click the Vertical view button.
NOTE: You can use the handles to resize the reports in both view modes.
Added Print button for Live Reporting and Budgeting
We have added the possibility to print reports directly from Live Reporting and Budgeting.
Print report from Live Reporting
- Click Live Reporting.
- Click a report and click Open.
- Select the required report parameters and click Run.
- In the header, click Print.
- Click Budgeting.
- Click a budget and click Open.
- Select the required budget parameters and click Run.
- In the header, click Print.
Playlist: Ability to scroll
We have implemented a scroll bar in the Playlist view. In the past, users have experienced not being able to see all reports if there were more than nine reports in the playlist.
Improvements to Notifications
In the past, users could only read verbose notifications via hover state. We have now implemented a pop-up window when users click the notification in the list of messages.
Secure user data: Removed usage of TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in application
We have removed the use of TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in the application. This is to introduce more security for users and their data. This is a backward breaking change that will require users to upgrade their Report Designer.
Multi language implementation
We have started to translate the OneStop Reporting user interface into various languages. Currently, users will be able to choose from these languages:
Please note that not all menus, buttons and module names are translated and as is a continuous work to quality assure the translations before implementing.
The language settings are accessed from: Settings > User settings.
Delete company and all its data from tenant administration
We have made is easier to delete a company from a tenant. All data related to the company will be deleted.
To do so (only administrators can perform this task);
- Click Settings.
- Click Administration.
- Click the Companies
- Click Delete next to the company you want to delete.
5. In the Delete company dialog box, click the Delete button to confirm that you want to delete all information related to this company.
Integration specific improvements
- Customer Invoice and Supplier Invoice: Added branch to Customer Invoice and Supplier Invoice. In this way, this dimension can be used when creating report templates.
- Customer Sales Price: We have added a Customer Sales Price dimension, so that users operating with various price lists and price agreements are able to use this data in reports, such as, inventory reports.
- Removed General Ledger Balances from connector: Due to errors within the visma.net API, users have experienced that some transfers have failed. We have found the cause of the error to be with the General Ledger Balance endpoint and have, therefore, removed this endpoint from the connector. All OneStop Reporting report templates in the Marketplace have been updated so they do not use General Ledger Balances fields. A system message has been sent out to all Visma Net users.
- Added the Sub Accounts dimension to Sales Order Line and created link to Segments: By adding this dimension, users can create reports for each segment.
- Deviant fiscal periods: We have made it possible for Visma Net users to handle deviant fiscal periods. To set deviating periods, users must do the following:
The first time they open the Get Data module, there will be a wizard. In the wizard they will get an option to set the month for the first month of the accounting period, one for each company in the list.
Added Extension fields and implemented support for Multi Company. This allows users to create consolidated report templates.
- Added Supplier dimension: We have added the Supplier dimension under Fact Expense Claims.
- Reauthentication issue: In the past, some users have experienced issues when attempting to reauthenticate the Xero connector. This could happen when users had an existing Xero connection and tried to edit and authenticate the new connection. This issue is now solved.
We have added the Departments dimension. In this way, this dimension can be used when creating report templates.
- We have added Chargeable Hours (Fakturerbare Timer) to the Time Sheet Entries (Timeføring) dimension. The attribute “Fakturerbare timer” under “Timeføring» shows actual chargeable hours after a factor has been multiplied with invoiceable hours on a user’s timesheet entries.
- We have created a link between the Project dimension and the Customer. In the past, the Project dimension was only linked to Time Sheet Entries. By adding this dimension, users can now see which project are linked to a customer (ProsjektKunde).