We have made the following fixes for Budgeting:
We have added endpoint-to-model mapping for all integrations. Reports should now correctly display when data was last updated.
We have fixed a typo where an English word appeared in the Norwegian translation (Roles-Roller).
We have fixed an issue where parameter chaining didn’t work when an assignment had the Let user decide option.
In Data Manager, we have removed rows from ExtDimProject, that are not linked to existing project.
In Get Data, we have added Modify datetime filter to the Project endpoint to improve data imports.
We have fixed an issue where fields in Data Manager were left empty after saving data (EntityKey did not update correctly for extension tables when the ODP company Id changes).
|Bugs & Feature Req.||Integration||Module||FactSet/Dimension||Attribute/Measures||Comment|
|Feature Request||Visma Business / Business NXT / Business NXT Live||Sales Orders||Document Order Lines||Period & Product||Added a link to Period and Product in Document Order|
|Feature Request||Multiple||Period Functions||Added period function “This Quarter Last Year” to Report Designer|
|Bug||Visma Business / Business NXT / Business NXT Live||System||This Company||Added missing Finnish translations|
|Feature Request||Visma Business||Document||Added DocumentId to FactSet Document|
|Feature Request||Visma Business / Business NXT / Business NXT Live||Product||Product||Added a link to Source Country in the Product dimension|
|Feature Request||Visma Business / Business NXT / Business NXT Live||Multiple||Multiple||GR-fields||Added a group description with translation depending on user settings|