- Go to Get Data in the left menu bar.
- Click Connections.
- Click + New in the top right corner.
- Select QuickBooks Online as your connection and click +Next.
- Create a name for your connection and click on the yellow box with the visible QuickBooks Online icon.
- In the external dialog box that opens, enter your QuickBooks Online username and password.
- Select company you would like to connect to
- Click Authorize.
You are now connected to your QuickBooks Online data.
The next step is to create a Data Import Job to transfer data from the QuickBooks Online to OSR Portal, so that you can start executing reports.