- Click Get Data in the left menu bar.
- Click Connections.
- Click New in the upper right corner. The Select ERP system dialog is displayed with the available ERP systems.
- Select UniEconomy as your connection and click Next.
- Create a name for your connection, such as UniEconomy.
- Enter your UniEconomy password and name.
- Click Next.
- Select () the companies you have data access to and click Finish.
You are now connected to your UniEconomy data.
The next step is to create a Data Import Job to transfer data from UniEconomy to OSR Portal, so that you can start executing reports.