- Click Get Data on the left menu bar. A dialog will open on the right side of the menu bar.
- Click Connections.
- Click +New on the right side.
- Select Xero as your connection and click Next.
- Create a name for your connection and click the yellow box with the Xero icon.
- In the external dialog box that opens, enter your Xero username and password.
- Click Allow access. If your authentification is successful, a dialog box will open.
- Select the companies you have data access to, and click Finish.
You are now connected to your Xero data.
The next step is to create a Data Import Job to transfer data from the Xero to OSR Portal, so that you can start executing reports.