- Click Get Data in the left menu bar.
- Click Connections.
- Click New in the upper right corner. The Select ERP system dialog is displayed with the available ERP systems.
- Select Visma eAccounting as your connection and click Next.
- Create a name for your connection, such as eAccounting.
- Click Connect to Visma eAccounting.
- Enter your eAccounting password and name.
- In the OneStop Reporting is requesting your permission dialog box, leave the default check boxes selected and click Yes, Allow.
- In the Connect to Visma eAccounting dialog box, click Next.
- Select () the companies you have data access to and click Finish.
You are now connected to your Visma eAccounting data.
The next step is to create a Data Import Job to transfer data from Visma eAccounting to OSR Portal, so that you can start executing reports.