If OneStop Reporting Designer doesn’t show when Excel is open, follow the steps:
- Open Excel.
- Click File and then Options.
- Click Add-ins. From here, you will be able to add OneStop Reporting if it has been deactivated.
- In the Manage drop-down list, click COM Add-ins.
- Click Go.
6. In the Add-ins available list, select the OneStop Reporting 5.0 check box.
7. Click OK.
8. Close Excel and try to open it again from the OneStop Reporting.
If you still experience problem, try the following steps:
- Click the Search button in Windows.
- In the Search field, enter Regedit.
- Press Enter.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\AddIns\OneStop.ReportDesigner
- If LoadBehavior has the value 0, you must change it to 3.
- Right-click and select Edit.
- Change the value from 0 to 3.