Added Balance Dashboard for Denmark
We have added a Balance Dashboard for Danish customers. This dashboard includes:
- Working capital: Working capital is the money you need to support short-term operations. It is this focus on the short term that distinguishes working capital from longer-term investments in fixed assets or R&D. Working capital is the difference between current assets and current liabilities. “Current” again refers to the fact that these items fluctuate in the short term, increasing or decreasing along with operating activities. Generally, these are assets that can be converted into cash within the next 12 months or operating cycle, such as inventory and accounts receivable. Current assets include cash, short-term investments, accounts receivable, and inventories.
- Current ratio: The current ratio is a popular metric used across the industry to assess a company’s short-term liquidity with respect to its available assets and pending liabilities. In other words, it reflects a company’s ability to generate enough cash to pay off all its debts once they become due. It’s used globally as a way to measure the overall financial health of a company.
- Acid-Test Ratio: The acid-test ratio, commonly known as the quick ratio, uses a firm’s balance sheet data as an indicator of whether it has sufficient short-term assets to cover its short-term liabilities.
- Added fields and changed display names in the Sales module: To make it easier for users to select the correct field when building new reports we have changed some of the filed names:
- Ext Price (Line Amount – Discount) has been changed to Ext Price Currency (Line Amount – Discount)
- DiscountAmount has been changed to Discount Amount in Currency.
- Added a new field Net amount base currency: This is a sum of: FactSalesOrderLine: LineAmountInBaseCurrency – OSRGet(FactSalesOrderLine:DiscountAmount)
- Project Accounting: We have added the Project Task and Project Task Description attributes.
- Added link to Project Manager in the Project dimension: We have added a link between the ProjectManagerId attribute and the DimEmployee attribute.
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to get Postal Code from Shipment endpoint.
- Added the Lot Serial Number attribute to the Inventory Transactions FactSet and fixed a translation issue of the Inventory dimension in Norwegian.
- Added the LotSerialNumber and ExpirationDate attributes to the Purchase Receipt FactSet.
- Added dimension VWWorkflowTask to Documents and General Ledger FactSets.
- Added the WfId attribute to the General Ledger FactSet.
- Updated data type to DateTime in several attributes and FactSets.
- Fixed some translation issues for several dimensions: Due to some translation issues, customers have experienced that these cause duplicates in Data Manager.
- Changed OSR Budget FactSet name from Budget Transactions to OSR Budget Transactions. In this way, users will know which FactSet comes from OSR and which comes from Tripletex.
Power Office GO
Fixed issue with link between the Project and Project Manager dimensions.