Add group users
A group user is a user who can access all tenants in a group.
- Click the Group users tab.
- In the Add group user field, enter the email address and click Add.
- If you want to grant a user Group Administrator rights, turn on the Group Administrator switch. A Group Administrator can manage group users, and create new tenants and subgroups. In addition, they can manage licenses for users and manage the connections for the tenants in the group.
- If you want to grant a user rights to manage users only for the tenants in the group, turn on the Manage users switch. This permission allows the user to see the Administration pages for the tenants in the group. Users with this permission will also automatically get All permissions (see description below).
- If you want to grant a user all permissions for all tenants in the group, turn on the All permissions switch. This permission gives the user all Access Permissions in the tenants, such as full data access, importing company data, drill-down, etc. without having administrator rights. These users will not be able to see the Administration pages under Settings.
NOTE: When you move or add a tenant to a group, the group user will automatically get the group permissions they have in that tenant.