Edit e-mail settings
- Click Settings.
- Click System Settings.
- Click the Email tab.
- Under SMTP host, you must enter your SMTP host and port.
- In the From email field, enter the email you will be using to send emails from the portal. This could be a group email you have set up specifically for this task.
- Under Authentication, select whether to use Default or Specified authentication:
- Default: Uses the default identification (SSL).
- For Specified authentication, enter the username and password for the SMTP host.
7. Click Save.