Create new budget template
This procedure describes how to create a budget template from scratch. You also have the following options:
To create a budget template:
- Click Budgeting.
- Click New. The New budget dialog is displayed.
- Select a company. Data from this company will be used in your budget template.
- Enter a name in the Budget name field. Use a logical name for the budget template to make it easy to identify.
- Click Create. The budget template is added to the list, and has Draft status ().
- Select the budget template in the list and click Edit to open it in Report Designer.
NOTE: If you have () selected a category or categories, when you create a new budget template, the new budget template will automatically be added to that category or categories.