Data Manager allows you to:
- Edit budget data.
- Add information to the existing ERP system dimensions, such as Account, Employee, etc.
- Create new dimension values to the OSR dimension, such OSR Scenario, OSR Transaction Type, etc.
- Click Select company and choose from the list.
- Click Factset or Dimension to expand the lists.
- Select a factset () or dimension () to view the available fields.
- Click Refresh to populate the spreadsheet with data.
- In the field list on the left-hand side, you have the following options:
- Deselect () a field to hide it in the spreadsheet.
- To change the order of the fields, click next to a field and drag it to another position.
- Click + next to a field name to add it to the spreadsheet header to filter the spreadsheet. You can add multiple filters.
- Edit the spreadsheet.
- Some columns are linked to lists, where you can select a value.
- Some database fields (such as “changed date”) cannot be edited.
- (only for Factsets and OSR dimensions) Click Add row and Delete rows to add or remove rows from the spreadsheet.
- Use the Pinned value field to pin/freeze one or more columns in the spreadsheet. Pinned columns will always be visible when you scroll horizontally.
- Click Save when you are done.
NOTE: Be careful when you edit or delete Factsets data, because the changes cannot be undone.