Edit an existing publishing job
- Click Publisher.
- Click the publishing job you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
You can edit:
- Name: Enter a name for your publishing job.
- Description (optional): Enter a description for your publishing job.
- To change or add reports;
- Click the Browse templates button.
- Select () the reports you want to include in the publishing job. You can select multiple reports.
- Click Select.
NOTE: The Security context is by default set to Recipient. This is to ensure that the receiver of the reports only sees the data he or she is authorized to see. If you change this to Me, the recipient of the reports will see all the data you have access to.
- Change parameters:
- Under Parameters, select the parameters you want for the reports. The options you see here will depend on what parameters you are required to set to run the reports.
NOTE: If you have more than five reports, there will be multiple pages.
- Change recipients;
- Under Recipients, select recipients from the list of Users or Roles. NOTE: You can only send reports to users who have access to the Publisher module.
- Click the Destination tab. Here you can choose whether the recipient(s) should receive the reports as email or be sent to their Archive module, or both. See Archive for more information about the functionality of the Archive module.
4. When you have made the changes you want to the publishing job, click Save or Save and Run.
NOTE: Some users might experience problems with adding old reports to a publishing job. Although these would run fine in Reporting, they cannot be run in a publisher job, because this requires reports to be compatible with OneStop Reporting 5.0.1. To remedy this, you must open the report in Report Designer, save, and re-publish the report in Reporting.
If there are any issues with the definition version, you will see a warning icon in your template list.
NEXT: You can also schedule your publishing jobs.
For more information, see: Create a new publishing job