Excel allows you to program custom macros through the use of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
OSR Report Designer allows you to configure a report definition so that a macro will be called after the report is generated.
Set a macro to run automatically
- Press Alt+F11 to open the VBA window.
- In the tree structure, double-click This Workbook to open the coding window.
- Create a macro in VBA under This Workbook.
- Name the macro OSR_ReportComplete().
- Generate the report and the macro will be triggered automatically.
See the figure below for specific details.