The Notifications functionality allows you to know when certain events occur in the OSR Portal. For example, when someone shares a report with you, you will see a red circle on the Notifications button.
- Click Notifications to open the dialog box with information about your notifications.
- Click a notification to see the full message.
In Notification settings, you can select how you would like to get your notifications; by email, in a banner in the Portal or on your mobile and devices. To access the settings;
- Click Notifications, then click Notification settings.
These settings have two levels;
- The options under Notifications control all notifications, across all modules in the Portal.
- The options under Archive, Assignments, and Budget flow control the notification settings for the specific modules.
Disable the notification banner
The notification banner functionality is by default switched on. To disable;
- Click Notification.
- Click the Notifications settings menu option.
- On the Notification settings tab, under Notifications, turn off the Show notification banner switch .