The Notifications functionality allows you to know when certain events occur in the OSR Portal. For example, when someone shares a report with you, you will see a red circle on the Notifications button.
- Click Notifications to open the dialog box with information about your notifications.
- Click a notification to see the full message.
In Notification settings, you can select how you would like to get your notifications; by email, in a banner in the Portal or on your mobile and devices. To access the settings;
- Click Notifications, then click Notification settings.
These settings have two levels;
- The options under Notifications control all notifications, across all modules in the Portal.
- The options under Archive and Budget flow control the notification settings for the specific modules.
Disable the notification banner
The notification banner functionality is by default switched on. To disable;
- Click Notification.
- Click the Notifications settings menu option.
- On the Notification settings tab, under Notifications, turn off the Show notification banner switch .