To change your login password for OneStop Reporting Portal;
- To access the My profile settings, take one of these actions:
- In the top right corner of the screen, click your user name, then click Profile.
- In the list of modules to the left, click Settings, then click User settings.
- On the My profile tab, click Change password.
- In the Change password dialog box, enter your current password and your new password, twice. Your password must have at least six characters.
- Click Settings, click User settings and then click the My profile tab.
- From the Languages drop-down list, select the language you prefer.
In Notification settings, you can select how you would like to get your notifications; by email, in a banner in the Portal or on your mobile and devices. To access the settings;
- Click Settings, click User settings and then click the Notification settings tab.
- Click Notifications, then click Notification settings.
NOTE: For more information on how to manage your notifications, see Notifications.