Change Multi-Factor Authentication device
If you get a new phone or tablet, you must change your Multi-Factor Authentication device in OneStop Reporting.
NOTE: If your old device is inaccessible, you must contact your administrator and ask for a reset of your MFA.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click User options > My Profile.
- Under Security, click the Change Multi-Factor Authentication device link.
- In the Change Multi-Factor Authentication device dialog, enter the code from your old device.
- Click Next.
- Install an authenticator app on your new device, such as, Microsoft Authenticator or Google Authenticator.
- Scan the image to your app.
- Enter the code from the authenticator app on your new phone.
- Click Verify.
The next time you log in, you must use the app on your new device to log on to OneStop Reporting.