- Live Reporting and Budgeting: Added last modified date for templates in List view
- Integration-specific fixes
Live Reporting and Budgeting: Added last modified date for templates in List view
We have added a column in List view that shows the last modified date for report and budget templates.
To access list view;
- In Live Reporting or Budgeting, click List view.
Report Designer – Report Parameter Wizard: Limit data range when lookup filter is applied
We have received feedback that when users are applying a filter to the lookup in report templates, the filter would not be effective when they run the report for all data (*) or a range.
The issue has now been fixed.
To limit data displayed in the Lookup, take the following steps in Report Designer;
- On the OneStop Reporting tab, click Report Parameters.
- In the Report Parameters dialog, click the Edit button for the parameter you want to limit the data selection for.
- In the wizard that opens, click Next, and then Next.
- In the Parameter Value section, in the Lookup filter field, enter the parameter selection, or use the Lookup button to make your selection.
5. Click Finish.
The next time users run the report in Live Reporting, they are only allowed to select from the parameters you have selected in the Lookup filter field.
Budgeting: Implemented warning message when uploading a budget template with a pre-existing name
We have implemented a warning message when users attempt to upload a budget template with a name that already exists.
Workflow: Dates entered manually in the date field when editing workflows
Users have experienced that when editing the date for a workflow, the dates are not changed if they enter the date manually in the From – To date field (and not using the Date selector and clicking Apply). The issue is now resolved and the dates are changed after clicking Republish.
- Data Manager: We have fixed an issue where users would get an error message when attempting to store to Extension fields for Inventory, Customer, and Supplier.
- Data Manager: We have fixed an issue with storage error for extension fields for the Account dimension.
Power Office GO
- Data Manager: We have fixed an issue where users would get an error message when attempting to store to Extension fields for Supplier.