OneStop Reporting Cloud Agent
For users that have on-premise ERP systems and want to use OneStop Reporting, we now offer OneStop Reporting Cloud Agent. The Cloud Agent is a gateway agent that acts as a bridge providing fast and secure data transfer between the on-premise ERP data and the OneStop Reporting portal. By installing the Cloud Agent, users with on-premise ERP systems can now fully take advantage of OneStop Reporting cloud services.
For more information about the Cloud Agent solution, see Cloud Agent.
Changes to administration
You can now use drag-and-drop to organize the tenants in your groups in the tree structure. You can, for example, move your tenants from one group to another. In addition, you can have a tenant in multiple groups if you want. When you move or add a tenant to a group, the group users are automatically added to the tenant you add or move.
NOTE: This functionality is only available for users with shared licenses.
Move tenant to another group
To move a tenant to another group;
- Click the tenant and drag it to the group header.
- Select the Move here option.
The group users in the destination group will automatically be added as tenant users.
NOTE: If you move a tenant from one group to another, the group users from the original group are removed from the tenant.
In the example in the figure, we move the Financely tenant under the Team William group to the Team Noora group. All group users from Team William are removed and the group users in Team Noora will be added.
Add tenant to another group
To add a tenant to another group, while keeping the tenant in the original group;
- Click the tenant and drag it to the group header.
- Select the Add here option.
You will now have the tenant in both groups.
The group users will automatically be added as tenant users.
In the example in the figure, we add the Financely tenant under the Team William group to the Team Noora group. In this way, we have the Financely tenant under both the Team William group and the Team Noora group. The group users for Team Noora will be added, and the group users for Team William are kept.
Add multiple tenants more quickly
We have changed the Add tenants dialog box, so it does not close for each tenant you add. In the past, the dialog box would close when you clicked the Create button. Now, the dialog box stays open so you can add multiple tenants until you click the Close button.
Possible to search for users on tenant level
We have added a Search users functionality to the Tenant level in Administration that allows you to only search for users in that particular tenant.
To search for a user;
- Click Settings > Administration.
- Click the Users tab.
- In the Search or add users field, start typing the name.
Support for combined OSR formulas: We have fixed an issue where a cell containing formulas with OSRGet and OSRRef pointing to a cell inside the same group, or when using sheet-per-value reports, would only generate values for OSRRef.
- We have fixed an issue that caused incorrect linking from Project to Type and Status.
- In the Sales module, we have fixed an issue under Salesopportunity where users have experience that the Employee ID was not correctly linked to the invoice order.
- We have added a new endpoint that makes it possible to import user-defined dimensions and show in the lookup.
- We have fixed an issue for “Since the beginning” data import jobs: In the past, entries pre-2009 were not generated. Now, we have released an update to the period generation so that data is generated from the last 20 years.
- We have fixed an issue for currency fields where some users have experienced incorrect calculations for amounts. The data type has been changed from money to decimals.
- We have significantly improved the UniEconomy model. We have, for example, fixed an error with duplicated transactions and fixed some wrong links between the factset and dimensions. In addition, we have fixed the lookupdisplay in dimensions not to show irrelevant data.
- We have fixed an issue where users have experienced getting wrong company names in reports.
- We have fixed an issue where some users experienced not being able to save budgets after making changes.
- We have now linked the sub customer dimension to the main customer dimension. In the past, users who used the sub customer category for invoicing in QuickBooks would get these listed as separate customers in reports.
- We have implemented Active/Inactive attributes under Projects, so users can create reports with these attributes.
- We have fixed an issue in Data Manager where users would get an error message when accessing OSR Budget Line Details.
- For reports based on General Ledger transactions that don’t have due dates, users have experienced wrong results as these transactions were not considered as open posts. The issue has now been fixed, so that open posts without any due dates will contain information about the invoice date and are, thus, considered as open posts.
- Under the Sales module, under Invoice Order Lines, we have added amounts in local currency.
- We have fixed an issue with transaction dates. In the past users have experienced problems with not being able to properly use the Period functions in Report Designer.