New feature: Export reports and report packages as pdfs
You can now download executed reports or report packages as a pdf file.
- In Live Reporting, select a report template or report package.
- Click Open.
- Select parameter(s) and click Run.
- In the upper right corner, click the arrow under the Export to Excel button and select Download as PDF.
- Select to open or save the PDF file.
Report Designer: Save button always active
In the past, if users had selected the Store always option for a template, the Save button was inactive until the user actually started to edit a cell. This is now fixed so the Save button is always active.
- Report Designer: Fixed issues with “Based on Excel range” settings in Comparable data: We have fixed an issue where users experienced that even though they selected the Based on Excel range option in Comparable data, the data were based on historical data. The issue is now resolved.
- Fixed issues with performance problems with the Index Excel formula in the portal by upgrading to SpreadJS 11.2.6.
- Workflow: Fixed issue with publishing workflow with templates without parameters: Users have experienced receiving error messages when they set up a workflow that contains a template that does not contain any parameters. This issue is now resolved.
- Budgeting: Creating budget assignment does not refresh parameter values after changing company: Users have experienced that when they assign a budget template and try to change company, the data are not updated. This issue is now resolved.
Integration specific fixes
- Sales Order Lines and Customer Invoice Lines: Fixed an issue where credit notes displayed in positive values instead of negative.
- Added project data: We have added the Project and Project Task dimension under General Ledger Transactions. These dimensions can now be used when creating reports and budgets.
- Added the Overpayments dimension.
- Added the free dimension Tracking Categories to Credit Notes. By adding this, users can now use Tracking Categories when building reports on the Credit Note endpoint.
- Receivable invoice line amounts: Users have experienced an issue where the system was unable to identify whether amounts were net or gross. This was because the FactInvoice Line Amount did not differ between net and gross amounts. To remedy, we have changed the original line amount measure so that it only shows net amounts. Thus, all reports using this measure have been automatically updated and only show net amounts. Additionally, we have changed the name of this measure to NetLineAmount. Furthermore, we have included a LineAmountType-attribute which indicates whether the line is included or excluded tax. In addition, the Line Amount from this factset did not show the values in the correct currency. We have added a LineAmountInCurrency attribute to fix this issue. Please note that users must import Purchase Orders and Bank Transactions to get a value in the new Currency rate field.
- Budget is re-enabled: The 24SO endpoint is now available, so users can transfer the budget from 24SO and use this in reports.