Reporting: Ability to download drilldown results to Excel
Users can now download drilldown results to Excel.
Download drilldown result
In a run report template in Reporting;
- Right-click the cell where you want to drill down.
- In the Choose drilldown menu, select the drilldown item.
- Click the Export to Excel button. The report along with the drilldown sheet is downloaded and can be opened in Excel.
User menu: New design
We have refined the user menu in this latest release. The changes have been made to make the menu more user-friendly, for example by grouping the Tenants and Customer menus (for users that have more than one tenant/customer) and the My Profile and About options.
- Added and linked the Employee Category dimension with the Employee dimension.
Power Office GO
- Added the period function “This Quarter Last Year”.
- Added a parameter for Branch in Dashboards for Swedish customers.
- Added the fields ExtRef1-3 and Txt2 to Group Reporting.
- Added InvoNo to Group Reporting.